Setting up the Midori Traveler's Notebook for 2017
Posted on December 29 2016
I love the Midori Traveler's Notebook because it can be customised to fit my needs. However, for most new users, (many of us went through this) setting up the Midori TN can be a bit of a challenge because there are so many choices of inserts and accessories the brand offers.
This is my Midori set up for 2017
Items in the video:
- Midori TN Leather Cover Narita Airport Edition
- Midori Blank Insert Narita Airport Edition
- Midori TN 2017 Monthly Insert
- Yumi Journal Grid
- Yumi Journal Weekly + Notes
- Midori bands
- Midori TN Zippered Pocket
- Midori TN Card Holder
To help you with your set up, I have compiled some recommendations/suggestions of must have inserts, which are based on personal objectives or professions or hobbies. I hope the following helps:
- Time management: Monthly, weekly insert and daily insert.
- Personal development: Blank for journaling to review ones strength and weaknesses.
- Calligraphers: Grid or Dotted to practice your craft.
- Urban Sketchers/Artists: Blank insert or Sketch Paper.
- Scrapbooking: Kraft paper insert.
- Students: Lined or blank inserts.
- Professionals or Business People: Blank or Grid or Dotted for notes or ideas.
- Parents: Monthly and weekly as well as blank for notes or lists.
Now, we are ready to face 2017! HAPPY NEW YEAR from Stationer Extraordinaire!